THE ROLE OF ICT IN MY STEM JOURNEY

HOW ICT HELP ME IN MY STEM JOURNEY?

As a student majoring in the STEM subjects, I can say without a doubt that the worlds of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics are good riddance. Probably my strongest pillars for my education would be Information and Communication Technology (ICT) From braking down heavy topics into smaller, more manageable bits to boosting my organizational skill. ICT has really transformed learning for me and how I study. I would love to have something interesting to write about when sharing my experiences with ICT. 

One of the greatest strengths of ICT is that it accommodates an endless amount of knowledge. Online platforms such as YouTube and Google have literally taken me into lectures, tutorials, and resources that go far beyond the content delivered by any 'excellent' teacher in a real classroom. For example, I found calculus to be one of the most difficult subjects until I came across a series of videos on YouTube that explained these ideas gradually and thereby made them easier to comprehend.

All offerings as Google Scholar and other platforms open me to a world of articles and research that are great importance to so many of my projects. Such a level of information would consume months and huge budget resources were ICT not available. Thanks to ICT, my collaboration with others has become very simple. Google Docs and Microsoft teams enable to engage with my group members without worrying about long distance. Whenever I require it, I can pop in through Messenger or an Email if need to be get hold of my groupmates or teachers. This new modern ICT has made communication so fast and easy that one does not have to stay together to communicate.

Being a student in STEM strand is really a bit difficult. Juggling a workload in STEM is no easy feat. Of all the things, I found that ICT have helped me and ICT has been the greatest in having me organized. Keeping myself informed through articles online keeps me in loop with what the latest and greatest in the world of STEM strand really is. With no ICT, opportunities  would have been bounded or definitely not existent. When I reflect on my journey, I cannot picture how a student like me would succeed in STEM without the means of ICT. Everything ha been made more interactive, engaging, and personalized for learning. Technology continues to advance at a fast pace with more endless opportunities, from artificial intelligence-enhanced learning tools to virtual labs. 

ICT is truly an integral part of my STEM education. Apart from providing resources, ICT has enhanced collaboration, and learning tools. Today it is beyond academics, as my entire life is fossilized in inspiration, creativity, and innovation. To my fellow STEM students, my message is ICT is very helpful to enhance your learning experience but don't always relay on ICT. With the right tools and mindset, there are no boundaries to what you can accomplish. ICT has even endowed my journey as a STEM student. Learning experiences have become far more flexible, with ease of access to resources and contacts with others. ICT really helped me in my academic journey as a STEM student. 

Comments